Civil Engineer Project Manager
6960 Smoke Ranch Road Suite 110, Western Region Headquarters Las Vegas, Nevada 89128 | Contract to Direct
Excellent engineering/design opportunity in Las Vegas with a national firm with a 35-year presence in Southern Nevada.
Our Customer is seeking a highly motivated and experienced individual practiced in the design and management of public works projects including transportation, traffic, water resources, bridges, flood control and/or water/sanitary sewer utilities. We foster a flexible, team-oriented work environment that depends on individual performance and well-rounded expertise for success and that offers opportunities for long-term employment and career growth.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Correspond with client representatives and professional colleagues to establish project scope, schedule and budget for public facilities including roadway, flood control and utility infrastructure.
- Attend project meetings to develop the design, convey progress, identify needs and concerns and collect information to be distributed to team members.
- Utilize Civil 3D and other engineering tools to develop designs in conjunction with project engineers and designers.
- Coordinate and communicate with project team and other team leaders to promote efficient project completion across multiple disciplines.
- Must be proficient with Autodesk Civil 3D version 2014 or later.
- Minimum (7) years’ experience in an engineering design role.
- Minimum (1) year experience overseeing design staff and communicating with client representatives.
- Licensure as a Professional Engineer (P.E.) is required.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/297536