Civil Engineer-Water Resource
116 W Main St Ste 201 Saint Charles, IL 60174
We are seeking an experienced and responsive Civil Engineer to support a Municipal based Civil engineering practice. You will perform a variety of duties, mainly in the office, with some field responsibilities.
Experience working with varying transportation design software or water resource modeling programs is a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Perform water resource and some transportation engineering design services for Local Agency, Illinois Department of Transportation and Illinois Toll Highway projects
• Documentation of Design computations
• Technical and Project Report Writing
• Project work planning and leadership
Education & Experience Requirement
• Bachelor’ s Degree in of Civil Engineering or related engineering field.
• One to six years of experience in the transportation engineering field. Recent graduates with coop or internship experience will be considered.
• Strong experience in modeling software such as HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, EPASWMM, StormCAD, and WaterCAD is preferred
• Experience working with AutoCAD is required.
• Candidate will have successfully completed the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) examination, and be preparing for the Professional Engineers (PE) examination