10540 Talbert Ave. Suite 100 Fountain Valley, CA 92708
Our client is seeking Designers / Drafters to create & revise design drawings and 3D models for the civil aspects of heavy industrial facilities including oil & gas production / refining, water treatment facilities, gas compression facilities, equipment buildings, and industrial facilities.
- Candidates will assist Civil Design leads with Civil / Structural drawings and 3D models.
- Coordinate and communicate design efforts with Project Discipline Designers and Engineers and perform site visits at client facilities to acquire field information and dimensions.
- This position will support a broad mix of civil and structural projects.
- Candidates should have 2 – 4 years of experience.
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD.
- Must possess basic understanding of drafting fundamentals and techniques.
- Must also be proficient with Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and use of AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Revit Structure are a plus.
- Possess good verbal and written communication.
- Requires the ability to perform site visits at client facilities (refineries, terminals, etc.)
- Must meet the requirements to get and maintain access to client facilities.