Coil Repair Technician
575 Epsilon Drive Pittsburgh, PA 15238
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot and repair MRI Coils to the component level (primary duty).
- Will proactively prioritize activities within fast-paced work environment.
- Must maintain work-space in an orderly and professional manner.
- Ability to log accurate records of work performed.
- Will assist in hands-on training.
- Associate Degree in a technical field or equivalent military experience is required.
- Must have experience working with electro-mechanical devices used in the medical field.
- Must have the proven ability to operate a variety of electronic test equipment, to read schematics, and to solder.
- Experience is required in an environment governed by ISO 9001 & 13485.
- Ability to logically troubleshoot electro-mechanical problems.
- Proven time management, planning and organizing skills needed.
- Requires an individual that is action and detail oriented.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft application.