Commercialization Program Manager
1 Monster Way Corona, CA 92879
The Commercialization Project Manager is responsible for leadership and coordination of cross-functional teams to enable effective execution of new product development projects. The position acts as a liaison between the leadership team/project teams and is responsible for project navigation and leading teams through critical checkpoints, including analysis and prioritization of risks and opportunities.
The ideal candidate should employ effective problem solving and should be able to easily adapt in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment where priorities shift from day to day. The candidate should be an objective leader representing cross-functional team members by connecting through positive and respectful interactions. Be approachable, listen actively and stay open to new ideas.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead weekly cross-functional team meetings and ensure information is shared appropriately with leadership team
- Communicate progress and flag delays in timelines by understanding the critical path of the project at hand
- Analyze cause and effect of timeline changes
- Identify actionable items and update trackers for: regulatory, formulas, graphics, SAP
- SAP management
- Create basic SAP data & update tracker
- Create New Product Worksheets & prioritize tracker
- Complete manufacturing extensions
- Validate BOM setup
- Work with Project Specialist on:
- Coordination of artwork fulfillment (die lines, trays, carriers, film, proofing, etc.)
- Spec sheets & “ Official Spec Worksheet”
- 3D render process for both in-house & outsourced requests
- Corrosion testing
- Pallet configurations
- Maintain creative, high performing, motivated cross-functional teams through challenging, direction setting, coaching and execution in everyday team interactions
- Willing to hold others accountable
- Learn the ability to focus on the “ big picture” and manage timelines by:
- Connecting all dots and understand key cross-functional dependencies
- Uncover roadblocks & define critical paths
- Anticipate problems and create contingency plans
- Identify resource constraints
- Possess strong emotional intelligence, facilitative leadership and communication skills:
- Model calm, poised leadership in entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment
- Able to take ambiguous situations and add structure and clarity for the team
- Have a solid understanding of the company structure, stakeholders, intercompany process
- Take ownership and responsibility for actions, behaviors and contributions
- Excellent execution and performance management skills and is results-driven
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, business planning and project organization
- Ability to create credibility and trust with senior executive team and work/interact effectively with individuals throughout the organization
- Highly motivated, self-directed professional with demonstrated ability to bring immediate value to a business
- Commitment to an open and hard-working culture with a real sense of urgency.
- A “ make things happen” attitude.
- Proficiency with analytical and presentation tools (Excel and PowerPoint) other project management/team collaboration tools.
- Bachelors required
- MBA preferred
- 10-12 years of cross-functional team leadership and project management experience in consumer packaged goods or a related business function is essential. New product development/commercialization or brand management experience is preferred
- Minimal travel required (< 10%).