1500 Hughes Way, Suite 400 Long Beach, CA 90810
- This position performs a variety of engineering work in the initial planning and design phase of equipment, systems, or processes.
- Specifications are prepared, and necessary subcontracts and requisitions are defined.
- The incumbent has deep knowledge of multiple subject areas or disciplines; thorough understanding of business objectives, priorities and strategy for own area; and understands industry practices and competitors.
- With minimal supervision, the individual at this level is responsible for independently applying advanced engineering techniques and analyses for problems and methods.
- May provide technical guidance to drafters/designers and engineers.
- Work at this level usually requires extensive progressive experience in general engineering.
- BS or MS graduate of an engineering discipline.
- 5 to 8 years experience.
- Professional Engineer License (PE) as required.