North Hollywood, California 91608 | Contract to Direct
The Construction Project Manager is responsible for the day-to-day decisions of running large themed entertainment construction projects. The Manager will oversee the management of construction projects in accordance with approved budgets, schedules, and project plans & specifications. The role includes coordination with internal departments, supervision of construction managers, administrative staff, contracts, finance, scheduling, contractors and sub-contractors.
Responsible for the overall administration and execution of assigned projects in a safe, profitable and timely manner.
- Responsible for coordination with internal planning departments to insure that approvals for land development are received within the project schedule guidelines.
- Responsible for governmental inspections and approvals through final certificate of occupancy.
- Perform and/or oversee construction document review and constructability reviews
- Coordinate design team efforts to insure timely construction document package.
- Provide interface between facility construction efforts and other Project Team member.
- Provide interface between facility construction efforts and Park Operations, EHS and other agencies
- Prepare Monthly Progress Reports to communicate all aspects of Safety, Budget, Schedule and Issue Resolution to Upper Management
- Establishes and maintains professional working relationships with internal departments, architects, engineers, subcontractors and suppliers
- Responsible for overseeing construction estimating, bidding, contract negotiation, execution of the work and final close out phases of the projects assigned.
- Fully responsible for preparation and coordination of project work plans, schedules, estimates, and other planning documents included within the project scope, schedule, budget and quality objectives. This involves generation of the documents, soliciting and incorporating input from technical specialists, and ensuring a high-quality, complete document is generated that fully meets the projects expectations from a quality, regulatory, and technical standpoint.
Minimum qualifications include either an engineering or construction management degree or the equivalent of 10 years direct construction experience in a related field including leadership and supervisory roles.
• Must have a good working understanding of California construction code requirements
• Must have proficiency in reading construction and engineering documents and plans.
• Must be focused and able to manage large projects with strict adherence to budgets and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented with excellent organization and project management skills.
• Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Must have strong leadership skills.
• Must be proficient in MS Office suite of applications, CAD-based software, and Adobe Acrobat.
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding annual personal performance goals (i.e. leads by example).
• Track record of successful staff integration and team building at multiple levels of management.
• Must have extensive knowledge of Cal/OSHA and effective construction safety procedures
• Must have experience with Prolog Manager
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/299922