Construction Project Manager
6655 N Noah Dr Saxonburg, PA 16056
The industry leader in the design, manufacture and installation of radio frequency and magnetic shielding is looking to add a Construction Project Engineer to its growing team at its headquarters located approximately 25 miles north of Pittsburgh, PA.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Will see projects through from start to finish.
- Develop and maintain project schedules.
- Evaluate contractor' s schedule and ensure timely completion of work
- Coordinate with contractors, subs and design teams to handle any change orders or project complications.
- Accurately estimate changes in scope and unforeseen project issues.
- Provide clear, concise reporting on all project timetables, budgets, design alterations and subsequent change orders.
- B.S. in Engineering discipline.
- Broad base of experience in Electrical, Mechanical, Fire, and Security.
- Significant experience leading teams in order to get projects completed.
- Exceptional technical knowledge and the ability to lead a best in class approach that ensures consistency, operational efficiencies and ongoing visibility on all projects.
- 3D Modeling Experience (SolidWorks or RhinoCAD).