Control Systems Engineer
412 N. Smith Ave. Corona, CA 92880
Main Job Functions:
- Design and implement machine controls systems for automation equipment.
- Create electrical designs, schematics, and related software applications for automation equipment.
- Work with Engineering to enable design integration and documentation.
- This position reports to the Director of Engineering.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create electrical schematics, flow charts, I/O maps for automation equipment.
- Provide project leadership and coordinate the electrical/pneumatic design for specified projects.
- Review, validate, and approve electrical engineering releases.
- Support the Production and Service departments in resolving technical issues on the equipment.
- Assist in customer equipment installation or technical service work as required.
- Share all design information with mechanical designers and engineers to approve design.
- Perform IFAT and ISAT for the above designs and programs.
- Assist other employees in the Company.
- Adhere to and follow Company policies and safety regulations.
- Practice and encourage safe work practices.
- Adhere to and implement the ISO QMS and participate in a process of ongoing improvement.
- Degree in electrical engineering.
- Proficient in Siemens and Allen Bradley PLC software programming and troubleshooting.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Ability to provide technical leadership and exhibit general leadership qualities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in motion control and servo motors.
- Knowledge with E-Autocad.
- Knowledge with CE and UL standards.