Control Systems Engineer
2014A Babcock Blvd Pittsburgh, PA 15209
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Perform Control operations and functions required for successful completion of System Integration projects (design, documentation, programming, startup, and training).
- Coordinate efforts with drafting, manufacturing, purchasing, and peers.
- Interface and coordinate project efforts with customers and vendors.
- Interface with manufacturing and purchasing to insure timely project completion.
- Ability to learn new software and programming platforms.
- Ability to work independently, efficient time management skills and strong self-motivation.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Learning from others experiences and sharing ideas from your own experiences is a must.
Knowledge & Experience:
- Attention to detail, committed to quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- General understanding of all engineering disciplines.
- Able to identify and analyze problems and identify solutions.
- Strong understanding of electrical engineering practices and processes.
- Experience in instrumentation and control systems.
- Experience in the design of industrial control and I/O panels.
- Experience developing control system equipment specifications and selecting equipment.
- Experience in the design of communication networks.
- Experience developing control system narratives and descriptions.
- Experience developing PLC programs from start to finish utilizing Rockwell software.
- Experience developing HMI applications from start to finish utilizing Rockwell, Factory Talk or other platforms.
- Experience in programming other SCADA, PLC, and MMI platforms is a plus.