516 N. Ogden Ave. Ste. 179 Chicago, IL 60642
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support start up and troubleshooting of the automation equipment.
- Support PLC software for systems in the field through remote access or as a part of an installation/ service team.
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar related degree).
- 3+ years related job experience.
- Experience with Rockwell, Inductive Automation, Siemens, Opto22 and web development software desired.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of control and electrical system design and its application in automated industrial designs including specification of vision, power, sensor, inspection, and communications systems.