24 Executive Park, Suite 230 Irvine, CA 92614
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support start up and troubleshooting of the automation equipment.
- Support PLC software for systems in the field through remote access or as a part of an installation/ service team.
- Efficiently organize and plan work tasks to meet company goals.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar related degree).
- 3+ years related job experience.
- Proficient in, Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000, Studio 5000, CCW, AutoCAD Electrical, Rockwell Factory Talk View ME and SE, Ignition, Wonderware, Opto22, SQL scripting.
- Strong fundamental knowledge of control and electrical system design and its application in automated industrial designs including specification of vision, power, sensor, inspection, and communications systems.