1000 Universal City Plaza Orlando, FL 32819
- Position located in Orlando, FL and then China or Japan. Responsible for monitoring and expediting the design and development of show and/or ride control systems and software systems for a large multi-faceted theme park attraction(s) under contract with vendor(s).
- Provide insight, scheduling, and consultation services on behalf of Client and technical Services during all aspects of the progress of work.
- Prepare to take a lead role in longer term engineering support of the commissioned system, employing all knowledge and experience gained during project execution.
- Supervise installation, test and adjustment of show and ride control systems to ensure compliance with contract specifications
- Contribute to and critique quantitative requirements and specifications based on interpreting creative intent and employing Universal Specifications
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering required (Computer or Electrical preferred). Master’ s degree in Electrical Engineering preferred.
- 7-10 years of experience required in engineering practice.
- Preferred experience: design, installation and commissioning of industrial automation systems.
- Preferred industries: theme park, transportations, pharmaceutical, automotive, general manufacturing.
- Experience designing life safety systems preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Hands-on experience with Rockwell Automation products (RS Logix, Guardlogix PLCs, Safety Rated Variable Frequency Drives), Siemens Automation Products (S7 PLCs).
- Design of safety-rated control systems per International Standards such as ISO.13849.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/226327