17499 Brookwood Pkwy Vance, AL 35490 | Contract
Our customer provides customized, integrated solutions for a wide variety of industrial sectors, inlcuding “ turnkey” solutions. They offer in-house designed & manufactured automatic systems for materials handling, goods storing, manipulation of production process, order picking and shipment.
You will work as part of a small, close-knit team working on the implementation of infrastructure changes as well as the development of multiple tools to aid and increase efficiencies in corporate processes and procedures. You will be helping develop an automated warehouse with stacker cranes, assembly lines, vertical warehouses, testing systems, automatic guided vehicles, self-propelled shuttles and robotized workstations.
- knowledge on database, query SQL
- Software PLC
- Touch Screen ROCKWELL (KOP-Structured Text);
Knowledge of drive technology:
Knowledge of standard components:
- Bar code reader
- Working closely with other PC and PLC Programmers as a team to accomplish larger missions
- Ability to be a self-starter
- Must be able to work under pressure while providing exceptional customer service
- Must be able to work closely with team members and independently
- Exceptional written and communication skills
- Some travel may be required