520 Industrial Way Fallbrook, CA 92028
Responsible for requesting raw material, picking, and closing out manufacturing orders including keeping accurate inventory for Conversion department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Request raw materials per released manufacturing work orders
- Distribute raw material to appropriate Conversion manufacturing line
- Responsible for Epicor transactions using ATI guns
- Keep accurate inventory of all Conversion manufacturing Rotary, Die Cutting, and Packaging equipment
- Conduct monthly inventory and cycle counts
- Coordinate products for specified stages in production process
- Initiate recommendations or provide solutions through designated channels
- Assist Production Supervisor with delegating personnel work assignments
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to perform each duty outlined above and possess the education, skills, and abilities described in this job description
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with one to three months related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and interpret documents (such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals) and ability to write and complete routine reports and simple correspondence
- Ability to apply basic concepts of math (add, subtract, multiply and divide)
- Ability to apply common sense and understanding to written or oral instructions
- Constant use of hands and arms.
- Good vision, depth perception, hearing and speech
- Lifting up to 30+ pounds (up to 4ft. high) up to 20 times per day
- Majority of time is spent indoors with few to any changes in temperature and the noise level is moderate.
- Must be self-motivated, organized and reliable