Corporate Process Safety Engineer
436 Seventh Ave #9 Pittsburgh, PA 15219
The Corporate Process Safety Engineer is responsible for completing the roll out of a new Company policy and software solution for handling management of change (MOC).
- Be involved in “ hands on” work to implement and maintain our clients process safety management system specifically around management of change MOC within the company’ s safety information management system.
- Complete content review around MOC with workstream leads.
- Identify technical software enhancement that can be made with the companys' software vendor.
- Coordinate training program to be implemented by corporate safety trainers.
- Finalize corporate policy on management of change to be approved by the Vice President of Safety, Health, Environmental and Process Excellence.
- Communication Skills.
- Technical Knowledge.
- Intermediate to advanced skills using MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Use of Skype to conduct teleconferencing.
- Engineering degree required, Chemical or Mechanical preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience working within a process safety regulated facility or a company with a mature management of change program.
- Work is generally conducted in an office environment.
- Travel expected around 25%.
- Some international travel a possibility if this becomes a permanent position.