1500 Hughes Way Long Beach, CA 90810 | Contract
Intermediate level position. Looking for someone with comprehensive understanding and application of principles, theories, concepts, and industry practices and standards. He/she will perform substantial evaluation, analysis and modification of standard techniques, suggesting possible project programs to minimize costs or to adhere to budget restrictions. Works under general direction. May provide technical guidance to less experienced personnel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential problems and elevate to appropriate level(s) of management.
- Prepare monthly cash-flows and accruals.
- Create presentations for upper level management.
- Monitor, analyze, and forecast cost elements on the project, including changes.
- Input or update budget information, expenditure information and forecasts into the cost reporting system(s).
- Earned value analysis based on input from project leads. On smaller projects, recommend corrective action when necessary.
- Develop and process changes in the change management system.
- Prepare and analyze revenue and cost.
- Prepare spreadsheets and a wide variety of routine cost analysis, cash flow, and other cost related evaluations.
- 4-6 years of experience is required.
- Intermediate to Expert Level experience in MS Office Products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Intermediate level experience with Ecosys will be preferred.
- Experience with refinery projects will be preferred.
- Some familiarity with the Operating Procedures for Project Controls is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the scope of work for projects is required.
- Able to effectively communicate with project management, other project leads, and the client is required.
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills is required.
- BA or BS is preferred.