Customer Service Manager
437 N Varney St. Burbank, California 91502 | Direct Placement
Responsible for acquiring, planning, developing and supervising customer service activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Development of proposed services
- Responsible for all turnover of service related activities
- Responsible for customer service, reliability and dependability by providing all fields with the technical assistance that they require from the workshop.
- Develop rental equipment activity
- Develop Weld Lab services offer
- Develop EDM process subcontracting
- Evaluate the training needs/requirements from customers and plan/organize accordingly
- Functional Responsibility towards the customer service / workshop team depending on acquired workload (repair/calibration/parts, welding, small manufacturing/EDM, inventory management)
- If identified, improvement of working methods
(PDCA: plan-do-check-act = proposal of new methods, implementation, measure efficiency, improve if needed)
- Organise and follow internal reporting on following subjects:
- Plan and organize preventive maintenance and delegate specific tasks.
- Production orders follow up
- Supervise and follow up on actual progress of each individual repair job.
- Ensure that warranties are properly followed up, monitored, and documented.
- BS degree in Engineering or technical field preferred.
- Experience in welding or welding or industrial equipment sales preferred.
- Prior sales experience recommended.
- Technically oriented individual, who can understand technology and its application.
- Solid communication skills.
- Out-of-the box thinking ability. Hands on, self starter.
Chat with a recruiter about this opportunity! - https://flashrecruit.com/jobs/298529