Customer Service Representative III
1306 S. Alameda St. Compton, CA 90221
As a Customer Service Representative for the company you will be charged with managing daily business transactions, assisting with technical questions and working as a liaison between the company’ s Sales, Production and Shipping departments and the company’ s global customer base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide pricing and delivery information, process orders, and submit transportation routing requests when necessary.
• Effectively, efficiently and respectfully respond to customer requests, questions and complaints.
• Stay up to date on customer guidelines, pricing, product changes, promotions, etc.
• Interface with the sales force, production and shipping in order to meet customer expectations.
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Learn the company product line and be able to answer basic to intermediate technical questions from customers.
• Must be a self-starter and a problem solver
• Three to five years of customer service experience
• Must be a team player and willing to assist others when necessary
• Must be punctual
• Ability to focus on customers’ requirements and deliver upon their expectations
• Good listening skills
• Communicates with professional etiquette and positive demeanor
• Self-motivated and extremely organized
• Effective time management and follow-up skills
• Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment and to multi-task
• Proficient on PC/Internet. Microsoft Office Suite
• Must possess strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Demonstrates clear and effective written communication
• Preference given to candidates with safety product knowledge
High School Diploma or Equivalent