Customer Service Representative
6200 Gateway Dr Cypress, CA 90630
Duties and Responsibilities:
- System Set-Up: Updating/maintaining all appropriate files within the AS400 systems, including Customer/Destination, Parts, Price.
- Customer Communication, including Customer Destination Screening, Supplier Conference support.
- Meetings (Internal & External) re: Supply Chain/Delivery (attend Supplier Chain Meetings, return and train appropriate team members.
- Receive, analyze and process all orders from customers (EDI, non-EDI) facilitating Delivery, including Inventory Allocation, Shippers, Invoicing.
- Backorder Tracking/Reporting (analyze and negotiate with customer on inventory allocation).
- Partner with PC & Sales for Review of excess Inventory, recommendations for final buys, discontinuation or obsolescence.
- Maintain close contact with customers regarding immediate and long range needs to Support PC Forecast, and Facilitate information flow from Customer to PC.
- Maintain acceptable customer ratings, determining countermeasures for delivery, and reporting ratings and findings to QA.
Special Skills or Abilities:
- Must possess exceptional communication skills to effectively communicate with all levels of Management and Customers.
- Intermediate computer skills required; must be proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, etc). Knowledge of INFOR (AS400), System 21 (JBA, Aurora).
- Must have experience working with customer web portals.
- Experience in EDI set up/mapping a plus.
- Requires a high school diploma, but associates degree or equivalent is preferred.
- Two to four years of experience working and interfacing with customers.
- Background in automotive is a plus.