Customer Service Representative
51360 Technology Court Shelby Township, MI 48315
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction
- Number of positions: Two.
Responsibilities: All duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling/help desk quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
Requirements: All duties include, but are not limited to:
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- High school degree.