Customer Service Representative
2175 Union Place Simi Valley, CA 93065
PEAK' s client (> 1 Billion dollars revenue/yr.) is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer
They specialize in Manufacturing Mechanical parts for the Aerospace/ Defense Marketplace.
The ideal Candidate will be performing a variety of clerical duties in the Customer Service Department. This includes data entry, tracking the processing and managing of orders, assisting with compiling quotes to customers, prepares forms, verifies information, maintains records, filing, scanning, copying, and other administrative tasks.
• Inputting orders into the company data system.
• Assisting in the compilation of quotes.
• Tracking the processing and managing of orders.
• Filing for all customers including quotes, purchase orders, and contracts.
• Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE WITH:
• Previous experience in a Customer Service/Contracts environment desired.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite – emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Effective communicator with strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
• Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident card holder per ITAR requirements.