Data Support Operator
2300 Horizon Dr Ft. Worth, TX 76177
Work as part of a team responsible to support all IT operations. Provide computer hardware and software installation, troubleshooting, and support to all contract and customer employees. The System Support Operator is under the general supervision of the Network Administrator.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to, the following duties. Additional essential functions may be identified by the organization. Essential functions identified are not all inclusive.
- Participates within a multidisciplinary team to collect and interpret business requirements into optimum BI solutions to meet business needs.
- Provides design support for the development of business intelligence solutions.
- Develops visually informative dashboards and customized reports based on business requirements.
- Performs analysis for a wide range of requests using data in different formats and from various platforms.
- Performs quality review of new and existing reports.
- Provides input to standards, policies and procedures for BI tools and systems.
- Designs and delivers end-user training and training materials.
- Supports IT goals and objectives by being a proactive member of the Data Services team.
- Interface with software/hardware vendor support personnel
- Analysis, troubleshooting, installation, modification, enhancement, and maintenance of Windows Operating Systems.
- Maintain, trouble shoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on a wide variety of IT hardware and peripheral equipment including servers, computers, printers and scanners.
- Able to work any assigned shift or schedule outside normal duty hours and travel as required to support IT operations.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience writing reports in SSRS using SQL Server 2012.
- Must have in depth knowledge of the SQL Server database systems.
- Thorough knowledge of Business Application software and Experience administering ERP packages.
- Experience supporting and maintaining desktop, laptop and server hardware.
- Thorough knowledge of laptop, PC, server interface and other peripheral equipment.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain in force a valid drivers license.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America.
- Have an active DOD or Federal security clearance (Preferred).
- Bachelor’ s Degree in an IT field (Preferred).
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (Preferred).
Knowledge and Skills
The following skills and abilities are required:
- Strong ethics.
- Obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including a working proficiency in English.
- Read, interpret and communicate technical documents.
- Operate and make decisions according to standard policies, procedures and within security parameters.
- Discern priorities; in intra and inter-personal relations.
- Self-motivated, high energy and resourceful with the ability to take ownership of a project or task and be accountable.