2040 East Dyer Road Santa Ana, California 92705 | Contract
- Deburr and hand finish parts as required by specifications by using established procedures, machines, and tooling.
- Ability to use a wide variety of basic deburr and hand finish tools, both electric and pneumatic such as (right angle grinder, orbital sanders and hand finish tools and equipment).
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and instructions.
- Frequently perform work and inspection of precision parts.
- Perform rework assignments as required.
- Ensure all parts paperwork and documentation is completed properly.
- Enter all data as required.
- Inspect finished work to required specification.
- 1-3 years prior experience deburring metal components within the Aerospace industry is desired.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Ability to read and understand drawings, schematics, blue prints, work instructions and use standard machine shop tools.
- Experience working in an environment of continuous process improvement and track record of developing and implementing process improvements.
- AS9100 experience desired.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- English proficiency is required.
- Needs to be self-motivated and must be able to work independently on assignments with minimal oversight or direction.
- Ability to interact effectively with supervision, management and customer representatives.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of basic shop math.
- Demonstrated knowledge of workplace Health and Safety requirements.
- Ability to work overtime as required.