Design Structural Engineer
550 W. New Castle St Zelienople, PA 16063
A busy manufacturer in the Cranberry Township area is looking to add a Design Structural Engineer to its team.
This position is a key member of the Design team and will be responsible for designing and managing the planning, coordination, integration and completion of engineering projects as assigned.
This position will also be expected to jump in and help out in other departments in a variety of capacities in order to get things accomplished.
- B.S. in Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering
- Team Player with a " can-do" attitude.
- Willingness to jump in and get hands dirty when needed.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, STAAD.
- Experience in Design of Steel Structures including column, beam and truss analysis.
- Proficiency in Finite Element Analysis (FEA).
- Working knowledge of ASCE, AISI and ASD Codes.
- Knowledge of ANSI and OSHA codes for design.
- 5-10 years of Design experience.
- Experience in Steel Platform/Access Design.
- Minimum of 1 year of Structural Design experience.
- Occasional travel nationally will be required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Presentation skills are preferred.