7152 99th St. Kenosha, WI 53158
- The Mechanical Designer works with the engineering team on drawings, bills of materials and technical data.
- Works in conjunction with Engineer on assigned projects and day to day requirements.
- Provides technical support to vendor to ensure that product received meets requirements.
- Creates and maintain bills of materials (BOMs) for manufacturing and service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proficiency with SolidWorks 3D design program.
- Proven ability to identify creative solutions to problems.
- Thorough knowledge of engineering materials and manufacturing processes.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Working knowledge of fluid mechanics, stress analysis and power transmissions, geometric tolerance.
- Above average computer knowledge with spreadsheets and word processing programs.
- Ability to read/interpret documents.
- Solid understanding of metric dimensioning.
Education and Experience:
- Associates Degree in Mechanical Design, Drafting, or Computer Aided Design preferred, certified in SolidWorks.
- 3-5 years’ experience in computer aided design using SolidWorks.
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude needed.