150 Pierce Road Suite 600 Itasca, IL 60143
Dispatcher Job Duties:
- Taking calls from dispatch clients and responding to client service requests
- Update client with status of work being performed/job completion as dictated by client
- Making necessary judgments as to which contractor may be qualified to perform service work and making decisions regarding dispatch assignments
- Verify and adjudicate repairs quoted by contractors
- Corresponding with service technicians; informing technicians of type and location of work to be performed, and dispatches technicians to job
- Keeping records of service work performed in the field, and hours required on each job. Reviews the contractor service tickets for thoroughness and completeness.
- Pricing service tickets
- Recruit contractors to dispatch on client service requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of HVAC/R industry
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Geographical knowledge of service area or map reading skills
- The ability to multi-task, despite interruptions and changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to maintain accuracy and attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills
- Solid computer skills
This is a full-time non-exempt position reporting to the HR & Administration Manager. Compensation is based on experience and skills. Employee benefits include comprehensive medical and dental, 401(k) plan, vacation, holiday and personal leave.
The company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Company is a drug free work place.