701 Willowbrook Centre Parkway Willowbrook, IL 60527
Administers all incoming one-call tickets for multiple customers. Screen all one-call tickets to determine if a conflict with customer facilities exists.
Works directly with utility locating ticket provider (i.e. JULIE, Diggers Hotline, One Call) to gather locator requests. Review maps, comparing needed work with maps of existing assets/networks/utilities. Make determination if required work and schedules match and are correct prior to dispatching. Coordinate with internal technicians and external service providers with schedules for approved sites.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Reads and interprets maps, as-built drawings and atlases for telecommunications, sewer, water and electrical facilities.
- Tracks network trouble and repair. Provides telephone assistance and support to Technicians during troubleshooting.
- Analyzes the alarm and status messages to determine the source and severity of the alarm conditions, and then determines proper response and/or corrective actions.
- Receives, accurately screens, and dispatches one-call tickets for multiple customers.
- Provides clear and concise information to field personnel in emergency situations.
- Tracks and closes out each locate ticket. Then enters information into ticket management software.
- Prepares weekly reports to track ticket and locate volumes for billing purposes.
- Interacts with multiple clients, outside contractors, and other internal departments in a professional and efficient manner.
- Other duties as assigned by supervision.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Must be computer literate.