Document Control Coordinator
16760 Schoenborn Street North Hills, CA 91343
- Maintain the Document Control system.
- Review new and revised part prints and specs and then update the Doc Control Master list.
- Perform a side by side detailed review of all new or revised part prints to the current copy on file, noting all changes on the applicable Change Control Form, prior to routing for review by the Quality, Manufacturing and Tooling managers.
- Maintain controlled copies of drawings, specifications, first article, part history files, and Quality Inspection Plans.
- Review and monitor files to assure that all documentation is retained and maintained.
- Create and log all documentation in archived files.
- Distribute controlled drawings for work orders that are received from the sales and planning department.
- Must have experience with Solidworks PDM.