701 Willowbrook Centre Parkway Willowbrook, IL 60527
You will manage, maintain, and perform quality control on the project documentation generated by the department staff. Incumbent will play an important role in ensuring complete project documentation meets the customers’ expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND FUNCTIONS
- Format and edit documents including quality control plans, safety and health plans, test plans, and design documents.
- Perform quality control to ensure documents are complete and conform to customer requirements.
- Maintain department documents including contract documents, project plans, project reports, correspondence logs, and submittal registers.
- Interfaces with managers and engineering in the development of work scopes for proposals and subcontract packages.
- Support field personnel by providing them with needed documentation as requested.
- Must be able to work in a deadline oriented environment. Must be able to work independently and as a team member to achieve goals and objectives of the department and company.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or GED equivalency with five years experience in a corporate office environment or other acceptable experience.
You must have strong communications skills, both oral and written.
You must have strong organizational skills. If required by job responsibilities, you must possess a valid driver’ s license.