9003 Corporate Circle Main Office Export, PA 15632
- Manufacturer of electromechanical scientific instruments is looking to add a Drafter to its team.
- This individual will use CAD tools to generate and revise 3D models, parts and assembly drawings, bills of materials, and other manufacturing documentation for mechanical and electromechanical scientific instruments.
Primary responsibilities include:
Work Instructions (OMS)
- Interpret a sequence of events (SOE) document and generate animated operational method sheets (OMS) for manufacturing using SolidWorks Composer
- Work closely with manufacturing to ensure accuracy and clarity in the OMS
- Update models and drawings per engineering change requests
- Submit engineering change requests to release new products and/or make improvements
- Generate CAD drawings and manufacturing documents, such as:
- Part drawings
- Assembly drawings
- Electrical documentation
- Associate’ s Degree in drafting or related discipline
Required Skills / Experience:
- Zero to two (0-2) years of experience
- Experience with SolidWorks
- Experience with SolidWorks Composer
- Desire to learn and work on challenging problems
- Experience with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Must be detail-oriented
- Able to work independently and with others (i.e., work with the project engineer to generate design documentation)
- Animation / video editing experience to be applied in the creation of work instructions is desired.