Zelienople, PA 16063 US
We are seeking a highly dynamic Drafter who will support our client's New Fans and Rapid Response teams. This position is responsible for creating 2D drawings using sales-supplied specifications and company-created standards. Must accurately complete bill of material information for purchasing materials needed for fabrication and assembly of required fan components.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Communicate and notifies of progress on a timely basis with all internal customers responsibly.
- Follow drafting/ engineering, and production procedures for accurate handoffs of information.
- Work towards on-time delivery of all information
- Follow current practices for documenting and organizing information in the current file system.
- Provide input for process and design improvement.
- Take measurements from equipment located in the customer’s job site or shop facility.
- Generate repair check-out runs, a shaft runs, and liner fastener calculations.
- Review sales orders along with job requirements for every job
- Make accurate 2D assembly drawings when needed.
- Ability to create a 3D model or modify an existing model.
- Provide a complete and accurate bill of material before job release to checking.
- Associate’s or trade school degree or a combination of relevant years of experience
- Ability to frame ideas with a sketch or quick drawing.
- Experience in AutoCAD or Inventor software
- Strong mechanical skills with knowledge of sheet metal layout and problem-solving
- Well-organized and able to adapt and effectively multi-task, prioritize.
- Must take the initiative and be able to adapt to the ever-changing needs of the team.
- Excellent analytical, time-management, and project-management skills
- Extreme attention to detail and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Our client offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, Profit Sharing, and Paid Time Off, including paid vacation, holidays, and tuition reimbursement.