E/M Assembler II (solder - 1st Shift )
1940 Camino Vida Roble Carlsbad, CA 92008
- Electro/Mechanical Assembler II works under general supervision, performing assigned tasks that are mostly routine in nature.
- Requires a solid understanding of production procedures and processes and may be required to alternate between tasks.
- Duties typically involve: parts preparation, thru-hole soldering, mechanical assembly, testing, operation of routers, pcb separators, reflow equipment and packaging; may work on prototype assemblies and sub-components.
- Will follow work instructions to assemble electronic devices, tools and products using hand and power tools and other assembly equipment.
- Will ensure all boards manufactured meet or exceed company’ s quality workmanship standards.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of manufacturing procedures and processes and demonstrate the ability to alternate between responsibilities.
- Good computer and communication skills are essential.
- Individual will interact daily with production lead, peers, and supervisor and participates in daily housecleaning.
- A high school diploma or GED certificate is desired.
- Two to four years of experience working in an electronic manufacturing environment or related area.
Requirements and/or Required Skills:
- Able to perform general preventive maintenance on assembly equipment and tools.
- Able to read and interpret safety rules, operating and procedure manuals, Bills of Materials and other engineering documents.
- Will work with Assembly Lead to identify process improvements.
- Will work within an ESD sensitive environment.
- Must be punctual.
- Has the ability to read assembly drawings and/or work instructions.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to solder thru-hole components preferred.
- Must be attentive to details and be quality driven.
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds.
- Must be available for overtime.
- Strong communication skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Fundamental computer skills.