550 W Algonquin Rd. Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Looking for a Technician with strong electro-mechanical troubleshooting abilities.
This is a long-term project requiring technicians with solid work ethic, great attitude, and strong electrical & mechanical skills. Technicians must possess solid technical skills and be computer literate. Ideal experience is to have worked in any of the following disciplines: buses, trains, trucks, autos, aircraft, or large industrial equipment (Agriculture or Earth Moving equipment). Technicians must be open and able to travel when needed.
Essential Technician Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and perform mechanical and electrical vehicle repairs.
- Previous experience trouble shooting wiring issues and the electrical interface with fault codes.
- Good understanding and ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and electrical schematics.
- Remove, clean, repair, reinstall, and adjust, all vehicle components as necessary.
- Works independently with minimal direction.
- Perform inspection on buses, vehicles and equipment.
Electrical / Mechanical Skills and Abilities:
- Aptitude for all aspects of vehicle repair (mechanical, electrical and electronic aptitude).
- Diagnose power-train, hydraulic and electrical issues.
- Navigate computer software and website programs for component/system troubleshooting.
- Effectively follow troubleshooting guides in all forms.
Duties may also include some or all of the following: Warranty, Acceptance, and Retrofit.
Duties will also include structural repairs, body damage or campaigns that require disassembly and reassembly of the vehicle.
Lap top is highly preferred.
Using personal tools and having an iPhone is a must.