1 Whitlee Ct Greenville, SC 29607
- 2+ years’ experience of directly related work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General knowledge of bus, automotive and/or other vehicle systems a plus
- Hands-on experience in either electrical, mechanical or other related field service
- Experience with interacting and communicating with customers.
- Good driving record demonstrating ability to safely operate company/customer vehicle.
- Intermediate level computer proficiency (including Microsoft Applications)
- Physical Demands:
- Work various shifts as needed; majority of work will be done on 3rd shift
- Work long hours
- Lifting up to 25 pounds and occasionally 50 pounds.
- Able to walk, stand, crouch, bench, kneel, lift, carry and reach as needed in large and tight spaces.
- Good eye/hand coordination and ability to identify color variations, depth perceptions and close or distance visual items.
- Manual dexterity with occasional repetitive finger motion.
- Environmental Demands:
- Ability to work in environment with extreme heat and cold conditions.
- Wear protective clothing or respiratory protective equipment.
- Works with irritant chemicals, gases, etc