3600 South 700 West Salt Lake, UT 84119
The Electro-Mechanical Technician is responsible for repair, troubleshooting, and maintenance of all electric transit buses. A variety of tasks and duties are required as well as good customer service skills. The scope of the work entails vehicle acceptance, repair and warranty issues.
- Repairs, maintains, troubleshoots and services electric bus fleet.
- Maintains good communication with property staff, responding to questions, but also passing concerns to management or internal client service representative.
- Handles installations of new buses.
- Maintains proper paperwork and documentation for repairs and installations.
- 3 years of directly related work.
- General knowledge of bus, automotive and/or other vehicle systems.
- Commercial Driver’ s License preferred.
- High Voltage/Hydrogen training or certification preferred.
- General knowledge of transit bus/hybrid and/or electric drive systems preferred.
- Experience with electrical wiring, circuit testing, troubleshooting and general repair.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test and background check.
- This is a long term contract that would be extended based on performance
- Candidates need a laptop computer and smart phone.