1399 Marin Street San Francisco, CA 94124
This is roughly a 3 month project requiring Electro-Mechanical Technicians with a solid work ethic, great attitude, and strong electrical and mechanical skills. E/M Technicians must possess solid technical skills and be computer literate. Ideal experience is to have worked in any of the following disciplines: buses, trains, trucks, autos, aircraft, or large industrial equipment. Technicians must be open and able to travel when needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and perform and diagnose electrical vehicle repairs.
- Remove, clean, repair, reinstall, and adjust, all vehicle components as necessary.
- Works independently with minimal direction.
- Perform inspection on buses, vehicles and equipment.
Electrical and Mechanical Skills and Abilities:
- Aptitude for all aspects of vehicle repair ( electrical and electronic and mechanical aptitude).
- Diagnose power-train, electrical and hydraulic and issues.
- Navigate computer software and website programs for component/system troubleshooting.
- Effectively follow troubleshooting guides in all forms.
Also, duties may include some or all of the following: Warranty, Acceptance, Retrofit. Duties will also include structural repairs, body damage or campaigns that require disassembly and reassembly of the vehicle.
- Salary commensurate with experience and skills.
- Shift: Mon-Fri - 6: 00am-2: 30pm.