Peoria, AZ 85345 US
The ideal candidate can take initiative, operate autonomously, and effectively collaborate as well. Our R&D is a small team within a global company, and that means you’re going to develop new skills and have new experiences in all aspects of engineering and some business areas.
What you need
- Minimum 7 years of experience in schematic capture, multilayer PCB design, and production deployment using Altium Designer.
- Strong knowledge of PCB board layout principles for thermal management and EMC/ ESD/EMI immunity.
- Working knowledge of Electronic Devices Development Life Cycle and Manufacturing.
- Experience designing to meet IPC, UL, CE, and FCC standards.
- Experienced in design-for-test (DFT) and design-for-manufacturing (DFM) practices for high-volume products.
- Experience with documentation control (ECO, rework instructions, etc.)
What we would like you to bring
- Skills in electrical design, implementation, and verification.
- Power electronics layout concepts and principles.
- Background with technologies as battery operated designs.
- Familiarity with Upchain, Solidworks or analogous software.
- Familiarity with LT Splice and Tina TI
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Pay Range: 60,000 - 70,000