7123 Remmet Avenue Canoga Park, CA 91303
We are currently searching for an experience Electrical Design Engineer for our client who designs and builds HVAC systems for commercial properties and high end residential properties.
- Electrical technical design and quality control on assigned projects within the grocery and supermarket industry
- Assisting in the production of construction documents (drawings and specifications) for new buildings, and for renovations and additions to existing facilities
- Creating and maintaining project schedules
- Providing coordination of project designs with other disciplines
- Maintaining positive client relationships
- Have experience in the design of building electrical systems
- Have knowledge of building electrical, lighting, low-voltage and NEC energy codes and compliance
- Able to do T-24 Energy calculations.
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Architectural or Electrical Engineering, a technical degree or certification and strong relevant experience may commensurate for bachelor' s degree
- Have at least 3+ years of relevant building systems design experience
- Possess relevant internship or professional experience in electrical/power/lighting design in the MEP market (preferred)
- A strong knowledge of computer aided drafting programs, AutoCAD and Revit MEP preferred
- Have the ability to meet fast-paced deadlines while maintaining quality design
- Possess successful verbal and written communication skills