ELECTRICAL POWER TEST ENGINEER
2040 Technology Circle Tempe, AZ 85284
Looking for an Electrical Power Test Engineer to join our growing team. In this exciting role, you will have the ability to design special test equipment specifically to test power converters. Your design will provide commands, loads, receive telemetry and all necessary safety lockouts. You will need to understand power up/ down sequencing. You will be responsible for verification and validation of all power converter requirements, developing test plans and procedures and overseeing the test process.
- 10+ years of professional experience in Power Converter Design &/or Power Systems Test
- Experience in designing special test equipment for power converter systems
- Experience in test engineering
- Experience with LabVIEW, Python or a related test control software
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Strong communication skills – both verbal and written and has the ability to work with others from multiple disciplines.
- Excellent teamwork and organizational skills
- Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineering or a related engineering degree
- U.S. Government Position. U.S. Citizenship Required.
- Up to 10% domestic travel
- MS EE Degree
- Active TS security clearance
Years of Experience:
- 8 plus years