ELECTRONICS MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER
6155 El Camino Real Carlsbad, CA 92009
As an Electronics Mechanical Assembler you are responsible for technical functions in support of production and repair activities such as electro-mechanical assembly. You will utilize schematics, engineering drawings, verbal instructions, change notices and parts lists to inspect for updates and verify assembly revisions. Another facet to your work will be completing Electro Mechanical assembly and refurbishment of complex communication equipment, stand-alone chassis, and cable harness assemblies.
- 1 to 2 years electronic assembly/rework experience in a manufacturing/repair environment or equivalent education
- Experience working with top level chassis assemblies and circuit card modules
- Experience with coaxial, ribbon, and discrete wire and cables.
- Ability to read and process work orders, assembly instructions, assembly drawings and bill of materials.
- Good mechanical skills, knowledge of hand tools, crimp tools and torque tools and ability to use power screw drivers, torque driver and other assembly tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Knowledge of ESD procedures
- High School or GED
- US government position. US citizenship required.
- Mil-STD 2000, IPC-A-610, J-STD-001, IPC 7711/7721 and IPC/WHMA-A-620 certification or experience
Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Oracle or Agile experience.
Years of Experience:
- 1-3 years
- US Citizenship Required