EMK Punch Press Operator
2800 Palisades Dr Corona, CA 92880
Responsible for machining and custom fabrication of raw material based on blue prints inspection of finished product, while under the general supervision of the production supervisor and department leads.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Fabricates a wide variety of metal components through the set-up and operation of lathes, sharpeners, milling machines, drill presses, punch press, and similar equipment, gauging work carefully by using precision measurement tools.
- Fabricates jigs and fixtures.
- Responsible for first articles and design prep with supervisor.
- Fabricates and repairs, prototypes, and mechanical assemblies.
- Installs machine shop equipment when needed.
- Repairs and maintains machine shop equipment.