ERP IMPLEMENTATION SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYST
San Luis Obispo, CA 93401 US
About the position:
ERP Supply Chain Analyst will be part of a team responsible for delivering a successful ERP Dynamics 365 Implementation (delivered on time, meeting customer requirements, with high team satisfaction), while working as the main Supply Chain expert on the team.
Duties Include: The following job functions are a basic requirement but are not limited to and may be assigned other duties.
- Design and implement methods to gather and manage supply chain data within an ERP system
- Review and analyze gathered data and propose methods to improve material master data, methods and costs accuracy within the system
- Plan and implement supply chain optimization projects using models and best practices within D365 environment
- Seek to improve all aspects of the supply chain, including inventory control, sales, purchasing, quality, and configuration management
- Communicate with other departments and locations within the organization to identify efficiency issues and recommend solutions
- Present progress, findings, and recommendations to senior management
- Contribute expertise to definition and optimization of department procedures
- Successfully conduct data mapping from existing system into D365 system.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Analytics, or related technical field or equivalent job experience and/or training
- Experience analyzing and improving supply chain data, information, and processes
- High-level understanding of all aspects of supply chain processes
- Previous professional experience with supply chain processes
- Experience working in and maintaining ERP databases
- Professional and effective communication skills are essential
- Ability to conceptualize big-picture projects and foresee challenges to be addressed
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office software
- Additional hours may be required to support development or production goals
- If an offer of employment is extended, a background check is required, and the Offer of Employment is contingent on the results.
- Based on our work requirements, applicants must comply with NOFORN security classification.