24 Executive Park, Suite 230 Irvine, CA 92614
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- You will be creating AutoCAD drawings for installation of energy management systems using PLC’ s.
- You will be required to prepare P&IDs, electrical floor plans, single line diagrams, motor control schematics, conduit block diagrams, control line diagrams, and control panel elevations.
- Must be able to size conduit and wire, circuit breakers, and fuses
- Any working knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC). service/load calculations and panel schedules experience is a plus.
- Candidate must be proficient with AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel.
- Candidate must have good communication skills and be capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously.
Must have a minimum of 4 years experience with instrumentation, PLCs, PACs, control panels, and motor controls.