501 N Broadway St. Louis, MO 63102
- Attitude of taking independent initiative, exhibiting creative problem-solving, eagerness to learn while remaining dedicated to teamwork is required.
- Experience working on redundant electrical designs for data centers, power systems, UPS, generator systems, medium voltage.
- Facilitates design concepts, prepares documents, uses computer technology to develop sketches, drawings, and construction documents.
- Interacts with co-workers regularly to ensure coordinated design.
- Ensures acceptable levels of quality control.
- Works well with customers and other design professionals.
- Proof of US Citizenship required.
- Minimum 4 years working for an MEP building design environment required.
- EIT is required, PE is preferred.
- Experienced with Revit required.
- Proficient with SKM Power Tools for Windows, ETAP, or AGi32 Lighting software required.