3100 NE Shute Road Hillsboro, OR 97124
- This is a subordinate position; you will be accountable for budget, schedule and quality of assigned elementary drafting tasks.
- This position is an entry level design / 3-D modeling / drafting position requiring 1+ year of previous drafting experience and/or related course work.
- High School or equivalent.
- Gain familiarity with the client’ s expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks.
- Utilize BIM software to provide layouts, general arraignments, profile views, and details.
- Draft installation details, single lines, electric room layouts, motor control elementaries, connection diagrams, control panel layouts and grounding, lighting, power plans.
- Proficient in Revit and 2D AutoCAD or Microstation.
- Proficient in Microsoft Mail, Word, Excel, OneNote, and Access.
- Good listening, writing and communication skills.