2020 SW Fourth Ave Portland, OR 97201
This is a subordinate position. You will be accountable for preparing engineering drawings from sketches or engineering information, budget, schedule and technical quality of assigned routine design tasks.
- Gain familiarity with the client’ s expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks
- Recognize and communicate scope and design changes promptly
- Utilize BIM software to provide layouts, general arraignments, profile views, and details
- Provide on-site assistance during startup
- Draft installation details, single lines, electric room layouts, motor control elementaries, connection diagrams, control panel layouts and grounding, lighting, power plans
- Proficient in Revit and 2D AutoCAD or Microstation
- Proficient in Microsoft Mail, Word, Excel, OneNote, and Access
- Familiarity with a third party lighting design software package
- Good listening, writing and communication skills
- This position requires a minimum 2 years of relevant experience in design utilizing 3-D modeling / drafting with 5 years being more common.
- High School
- Two Year Technical Degree or Four Year Non-Technical Degree