5 Innovation Court Appleton, WI 54914
- Designs components or portions of systems, and modifies existing designs to develop or improve them.
- Develops processes that require innovation and ingenuity.
- Work performed under minimal supervision Provides direction to drafters and other technical resources as required.
- Supports installation and commissioning of designed systems as required.
- Interacts with internal and external personnel on matters of significant importance.
- Performs work of a more complex scope.
- 3+ years of experience required in Electrical and Controls Design Drafting/Design or Associates of Applied Science degree in electrical technology
- Must be accomplished in the use of ACAD and/or Microstation is required
- Exposure to the SmartPLANT suite of design tools is desired
- Previous exposure to an Manufacturing environment is required.
- Exposure to Rockwell Automation hardware and software products is desired