120 Liberty Street Franklin, PA 16323
Create CAD models and detailed drawings to capture process, dimensions, inspection and other pertinent engineering information utilizing knowledge of engineering principles.
- Work with other engineers and designers to ensure consistent and quality engineering design output
- Collaborate as needed with shop employees regarding designs in manufacturing
- A.S. Engineering with Mechanical /Electrical focus, and/or equivalent experience is preferred
- Proficient in the use of 2D CAD (Autodesk preferred) with strong knowledge in electrical schematics / wiring diagrams and/or mechanical drawings.
- Proficient in the use of 3D CAD (Autodesk preferred) with experience packaging electrical and/or mechanical components.
- SAP experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills and time management
- High level of initiative with the ability to work independently and as part of a broader team
- Experience with the design of industrial heavy equipment and machinery desired
- Understanding of manufacturing techniques and assembly processes is desired