2600 Michelson Dr Suite 500 Irvine, CA 92612
Our client' s electrical designers and engineers within the BIAF Division have exceptional design and analysis skills to plan and design electrical systems for buildings and facilities, including: Federal and DOD programs, airports, data centers, hospitals, laboratories, educational facilities and commercial projects.
Candidates for our client' s designer positions must be able to follow our Project Engineers’ design directives and apply diversified knowledge of electrical (power & lighting) engineering principles and practices to prepare construction drawings using Autocad and Revit.
- With direction from the Project Engineer, design power distribution, low voltage, and lighting systems using Autocad and/or Revit.
- With direction from the Project Engineer, perform calculations for equipment sizing, short-circuit analysis, coordination studies, and arc flash.
- Prepare drawings detailing the system designed.
- Prepare and document energy compliance calculations and forms (Title 24).
- Select equipment and fixtures for use in the building.
- Manage work with other designers, engineers, and architects.
- Manage quality of work and interface with clients, as needed.
- 10-15 plus years working in buildings-related electrical design.
- Strong knowledge and use of Revit and Autocad required.
- Experience working on military facilities, federal buildings, airports, data centers, commercial buildings preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- US Citizen.